Leader of consortium:
SYNPO, akciová společnost
Biomedica, spol. s r. o., Centrum organické chemie s.r.o., Fatra, a.s., INOTEX spol. s r.o., Státní zdravotní ústav, Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, Univerzita Tomáše Bati ve Zlíně
Ing. Kateřina Zetková
Duration of the work package:
01/2014 – 12/2019
WP1 is focused on the overall administrative coordination of the project to ensure smooth and timely implementation of all research activities.
This includes the establishment of communication infrastructures as well as the financial administration and the organization of project meetings.
Another important task is generation of project reports in accordance with the guidelines for reporting issued by the TACR as well as the overall
financial control of the project and related issues.
Consortium has the following project management system:
- Management committee,
- Technical project manager,
- Economic project manager,
- Managers of WPs,
- Project teams of various teams of the Consortium,
- Supervisory Board.
In order to achieve successful functioning of all the Consortium WPs, the management will use the following principles:
Management committee will be responsible for the overall function of the center, its conceptual and strategic direction and will decide about all key issues of the center. Decisions will be made by consensus .
The Management committee will meet at least six times a year. Competencies, responsibilities and activities of the Chairman of the Management committee are formalized in Bylaws and Rules of conduct of the Consortium. Each partner will have one person in the Management committee.
Project technical and economical manager will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of all internal activities of the center,
- Ensure effective internal and external communication of the center,
- Preparation of agenda, organization and running the Management committee of the center,
- Preparing written records of all meetings of the Management committee and their distribution,
- Preparing and issuing of progress and annual reports about the consortium,
- Ensuring internal audits of financing of the center,
Represent the center externally,
- Ensuring Public Relations of the center.
Managers of work packages (WP):
They will direct all R&D activities of the team and will report about results and procedures to the Management committee. Consortium has already nominated these managers and their names are shown with the respective WP.
The Supervisory Board will be a controlling and advisory board of the center, of the project manager and of the Management committee in all financial matters. The Supervisory Board will have three members and will meet at least twice a year.
Teams of various members of the Consortium:
They will be released for this work at a certain percentage of their total